Infantino Flip 4-in-1 Baby Carrier
Infantino Flip 4-in-1 is an ergonomic full buckle carrier that you can use form birth (no infant insert required) to toddler-hood. The carrier allows you to carry your baby in multiple carry positions.
- ▪ 4 carry position (including facing world carry)
- ▪ form birth (no insert needed)
- ▪ convertible seat with narrow (15 cm) and wide seat positions (29 cm)
- ▪ suitable form newborn to two year old toddler (3,5-14,5 kg / 8-32 lbs)
- ▪ security strap
- ▪ padded shoulder straps and waist belt
- ▪ adjustable head support
- ▪ bib included
- ▪ machine washable
- ▪ lightweight (445 g)
- ▪ step by step manual included
- ▪ 2 years warranty
Fast Worldwide Delivery
30-Day Return Policy
Newborn-toddler adjustable carrier
It’s convertible seat makes this carrier ideal for newborns and toddlers.
How works the adjustable seat?
Narrow seat (15 cm)
Simply fasten flaps up to narrow seat for smaller babies facing in and older babies facing out. Use the narrow seat position and padded head support to comfortably hold small infants (3,5 - 6,8 kg).
Wide seat (29 cm)
For wide seat fasten flap down. Switch to the wide seat to provide an ergonomic seat while your child grows (6,8 à 14,5 kg). This seat position is suitable for older babies facing in and older babies in the back carry position.
Infantino Flip 4-in-1 is equipped with a security strap placed between the baby's legs.The strap protects your child form falling in case you accidentally open of the hip belt when your child is still in the carrier. During babywearing workshops we organise we've notice that some parents by error unbuckled the belt while the baby is still in the carrier. In our expert opinion, this anti-fall safety system is a big advantage of Infantino Flip 4-in-1.
Multiple carry positions
You can carry you child in four different ways with Infantino Flip carrier:
- ergonomic front facing-in position with narrow seat (for newborns and small babies)
- ergonomic front facing-in with wide seat (for bigger babies and toddlers)
- front facing-out position (for toddlers)
- ergonomic back carry position (for bigger babies and toddlers)
In our expert opinion the natural, hip healthy, ergonomic position is assured only in 3 following positions: front facing-in with narrow seat, front facing-in with wide seat and back carry. The front facing-out position is though inadvisable for long term carry.
The carrier includes the handy Wonder Cover bib to protect the carrier when carrying your child front facing out.
The carrier is machine washable. To preserve you carrier, we recommend to spot clean regularly using a soft cloth, soap and warm water rather then machine-wash often. Machine wash cold only when it is necessary, using delicate cycle with mild detergent. Do not tumble dry.
Watch this video to discover all key features of the Infantino Flip 4-in-1 baby carrier:
- Type of baby carrier
- buckle carrier / soft structured carriers (SSC)
- Carry positions
- front face in, front face out, back
- Baby's age
- 0 - 2 years
- Baby's weight
- 3,5 - 14 kg
- 61 - 127 cm
- Seat width
- 15 - 29 cm
- 445 g
- Cotton and polyester
- Product care
- machine washable at 30°
- Made in
- 2 years