Storchenwiege Baby Sling Woven Wrap
Storchenwiege Baby Sling is strong and durable. The sling can be used from birth to toddler-hood and can be tied in many different ways. Storchenwiege woven wrap is perfect for front, back and hip carries.
- ▪ newborn - toddler
- ▪ front, hip and back carry position
- ▪ 100% cotton- Oeko-Tex Standard 100
- ▪ strong and durable
- ▪ high quality
- ▪ made in Germany
- ▪ 2 years warranty
- ▪ multiple ties possible
- ▪ detailed wrap instructions included
- ▪ machine washable at 60°C
Fast Worldwide Delivery
30-Day Return Policy
Newborn - toddler
You can use your Storchenwiege baby sling from birth to toddler-hood.
Storchenwiege baby sling is manufactured entirely in Germany under strict environmental regulations, guaranteeing their high quality. The Storchenwiege woven wraps are the top quality sling.
Ergonomic baby carrier
In the Storchenwiege sling your baby adopts the ideal healthy, ergonomic posture with the legs splayed in a squatting frog like position and with rounded back.
How to choose the right length of the woven wrap for you?
The sling is available in different lengths: 4.10 m, 4.60 m, 5.20 m.
- small size (4,10 m) is recommended for petite and small wearers. It is perfect for wearing on the hip or on the belly.
- medium size (4,60 m) is recommended for wearers of medium build and max. 1,70 m high. It allows you to make all types of nodes.
- large size (5,20 m) is recommended for all sized wearers, even more the 1,70 m high. It allows you to make all types of nodes.
Multiple tying options
Detailed tying instructions included
Every Storchenwiege sling comes with detailed instruction booklet with tips for getting a good wrap. You can also download the tying instructions for carrying your baby on your stomach, hip or back in Storchenwiege Baby Sling in attachments.
Storchenwiege Baby Sling fabric
Storchenwiege woven wrap is made of strong threads of 100% cotton woven lengthwise and crosswise. The cotton yarns contain no harmful substances and are Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified which means that the dyes used are non-toxic and contain no heavy metals.
Product care and maintenance
The fabric is shrink-resistant. You can machine washed it at max. 60°C, but do no tumble-dry. Hang dry. Store flat or rolled.
- Type of baby carrier
- Woven Wraps
- Carry positions
- Front, hip, back
- Oeko-Tex 100
- 100 % cotton
- Made in
- 2 years