Love Radius PhysioCarrier JPMBB
Love Radius PhysioCarrier know as JPMBB PhysioCarrier is an ergonomic carrier that grows with your child. It grows with you baby from birth (with the newborn insert) to toddler. It is easy to use, solid but lightweight, comfortable with an quality price ratio.
- ▪ ergonomic
- ▪ suitable form birth (with the pack booster sold separately) to 3-4 years old toddlers.
- ▪ 3,5-20 kg / 7.7-44 lbs (with the pack booster sold separately) and 5-20 kg (without the pack booster)
- ▪ 3 carry positions (front, side and back carry)
- ▪ excellent quality and design
- ▪ four seasons baby carrier
- ▪ easy to use as a backpack
- ▪ padded waist belt and crossable shoulder straps
- ▪ mesh hood
- ▪ front pocket
- ▪ one of the lightest SSCs
- ▪ made in Europe
- ▪ 2 years warranty
Fast Worldwide Delivery
30-Day Return Policy
Your full buckle PhysioCarrier grows with your baby
This soft structure carrier is adjustable and adapts to the size of you little one. You can wear your baby from birth (min. 3,2 kg) until approximately 3-4 years (max. 20 kg).
Can I wear newborn baby with PhysioCarrier by Love Radius?
Yes, you can wear your baby form birth with the JPMBB PhysioCarrier. You will need however the infant extension pack (sold separately) which adapts PhysioCarrrier to newborns. The newborn pack includes two accessories: a headrest and a seat booster.
Four seasons baby carrier
PhysioCarrier adapts to all seasons and situations thanks to its tuck-away panel that let the air circulation. Just unzip the front panel material and baby-wearing gets cooler. A good ventilation of the back of your child is provided by the net mesh material.Very useful feature during long walks in the summer. And if the temperatures are cooler, fold out the apron on the net and the baby's back is protected.
Ergonomic baby carrier
As the name indicates, your PhysioCarrier is physiological, it is an ergonomic baby carrier. You baby is seating in a healthy position with C-rounded back and legs in M-position.
The whole range of Love Radius’ baby carriers including the PhysioCarrier is recognised as hip-healthy products for baby by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute (IHDI).
3 carry positions
There are 3 ergonomic positions possible with PhysioCarrier JPMBB :
- on the belly (3,5-20 kg)
- on the hips (3,5-20 kg)
- on the back (6-20 kg)
Key features of your PhysioCarrier :
1. Mirror included so you can watch your baby while carried on your back
2. Generously padded shoulder straps (2,5 cm) with breathable mesh fabric
3. Crossable shoulder straps from more comfort
4. Mesh baby hood to protect you baby from the sun
5. Four seasons baby carrier
6. Side straps adjust simultaneously the height and the width of the panel and allowing precise adjustment according baby’s size.
7. Ergonomic baby carrier
8. 3 carry positions
PhysioCarrier is a winner of Golden Award – Made For Mums Awards of 2018
- Type of baby carrier
- buckle carrier / soft structured carriers (SSC)
- Carry positions
- Front, hip, back
- Main advantage
- value for money
- Baby's age
- 4 months - 4 years (from birth with infant insert)
- Baby's weight
- 5 - 20 kg (from 3,5 kg with the newborn insert)
- 63 - 131 cm
- Shoulder straps
- 46 - 141 cm
- Panel height
- 42 cm
- Seat width
- 43 cm
- Made in
- 2 years
Posted on our previous website on 1 March 2019